VIDEO: If Man Vs Wild was a video game

It would be called Infinity Bear Saga 6, be similar to an aged school 16-bit RPG, and

underline Bear Grylls we do a same foolish crap he does on a show: perplexing way too tough to stir and underline his weird affinity for his own urine

Reminds me how of much I cant mount many other role-playing games. Why in a hell should I have to waste valuable supports acquired whilst defeating beats of burden for food or medicine when I can just splash my own pee. And depending on a game similar to any of a Final Fantasy, which features some drop-dead beautiful ladies it would be kinda hot?

Please note: a on top of was a joke. I personally find a whole pee play thing to be supremely gross. I mean, to each his own, whatever does it for we is fine. But good God. Anyway, back on topic, I consternation what a last trainer is? Dealing with angry viewers at home who can see through Guys b.s.? And afterwards having to re-do them, but for reals? Come to think of it, that would actually be neat


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mourning Hangover Dump of the Day

Man jewelry How much is too much?